· Knowing this, Shri Vyasa Thirtha during his visit to Adoni installed the deity of Shri MukhyaprANa on the hillock and he is now popularly known as ‘raNa mandala AnjanEya’.
· Shri Vyasa Thirtha installed another MukhyaprANa deity closer to the hill and he is called mangarAya. The place is called MangarAyakOte.
· Mangarayakote is the place where Shri Gopala Dasaru was bestowed ‘Ankitha’ by Shri Vijaya Dasaru.
· Shri Vijaya Dasaru stayed at Adoni for almost 8 to 10 years before moving to Chippagiri.
· Shri Vijaya Dasaru installed the deity of Shri MukhyaprANa at Adoni.
· In the same vicinity, Shri Vijaya Dasaru sowed Ashwaththa vRuxa that stands tall even to date.
. Sri Vijayadasaru continued his tapashcharya on ashwatha katte and gained aparoksha gnyana. And now this place is known as Vijaya rayara katte in Adoni